Adventure Times by the Sea


In all the 18 years it's been running, I've never actually been to Sculpture by the Sea, Australia's largest annual outdoor sculpture exhibition. I would've missed this year's one too if  I hadn't looked up the ending date (9 November - get on it, people who still haven't gone!). So joined by the ever adventurous Milo and Shazza, plus Nate (who was peer-pressured into abandoning his studies), we hit the beach to go look at some ART. 





An arrowhead?






Made entirely out of bottlecaps whuut


Nope. Nopenopenopenopenopenopenope. Nope.






Recharging our batteries


FREE WILLY (also one of my favourite installations of the day)


Um.


"You Tried" by the Sea


"I could have made this" by the Sea

 "WTF is this" by the Sea


Tall, Dark and Handsome by the Sea


Pick up sticks by the Sea


Milo by the Sea


A Deep Thinker / Lonely Hero by the Sea



Professional Photographers and their fancy-schmancy cameras by the Sea (whilst I'm stuck with this old laggy S3 phone)




Slinky by the Sea



Another favourite


Queen Shazza by the Sea



"This looks like my cousin" by the Sea


Hipster Photos by the Sea


"Poop" by the Sea (according to Sharon)


  

Birds by the Sea


Actual (escaped) birds by the Sea





Weirdos by the Sea

1 comment:

  1. your captions and writing KILL ME, ALL THE TIME

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts